ESG and Sustainability Advisory
In an evolving compliance environment, the task of the standards-setting organisation is particularly challenging. Creating corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability standards that are both fit for purpose and that hold up to industry scrutiny requires specialist expertise.
We understand how environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues can materially impact any diamond or gemstone company’s performance and ultimately, its value. We deliver advice on this evolving topic area for many stakeholders in the industry.
What We Do – WWW’s unique position in the diamond industry
What We Offer – ESG and Sustainability Strategy for your business
We offer a comprehensive and customised set of services for standard-setting organisations, and we’ll work with you to decide what combination of products is right for your company. We can assist your business with navigating a number of standardised frameworks to demonstrate your commitment to mitigating ESG risk, namely: The Global Reporting Index (GRI Standards and Core Options), the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive, the UN Sustainable Development Goals and the National Voluntary Guidelines on Social, Environmental and Economic Responsibilities of Businesses.
This ranges from full ESG and Sustainability assessments and long-form reports, disclosure exercises and associated annual reporting, to summary presentations which organisations can use internally or to upload on their websites.
WWW can help with:
- Creating standard principles, provisions and technical requirements
- Tailored industry advice for diamond companies in relation to the EU Directive on Corporate Sustainability Due Diligence (CSDD) and the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) which entered into force on 5 January 2023
Development of related materials and compliance documentation
- Devising a system for all compliance-related documents, including but not limited to, assurance system elements and associated protocols, claims guidance and logo use, anti-bribery and anti-money laundering and grievance mechanisms and policies
Training and workshops
- Providing ongoing training to your senior management on your ESG risks, and how to manage your company’s standard and assurance systems
Data management solutions
- Developing due diligence systems and auditing protocols
- Developing an effective sustainability strategy for your business that’s aligned with core interests and enhances credentials with customers and partners.
Goal setting and implementation
- Formulating specific targets in line with your business strategy, establishing ways to implement these targets, and accurately measuring success.
Tactical marketing plans
- Communicating your sustainability strategy to the outside world in ways that build your brand
Supply Chain Due Diligence
Planning for sustainable and capacity building that follows EU CSDD and OECD due diligence guidance.
Best practice development
- Establishing best practices and setting standards for chain of custody and traceability solutions, from mining through to jewellery and retail.
Due diligence services
- Auditing supply chain participants against agreed benchmarks, and providing ongoing third-party monitoring and verification.
- Assistance with managing finance instruments for any green or associated “impact” investments.
What Sets Us Apart
Trusted diamond industry consultants: WWW invests in relationships and delivers results. Its diamond clients like and trust WWW. WWW has worked with many of them for more than 25 years.
Diamond industry specialists: WWW is not a global consultancy offering a range of services across multiple sectors. WWW knows diamonds intimately and accordingly can tailor its offerings to your company’s requirements.
Innovative consulting: WWW works at the frontier of corporate sustainability; understanding and advising on guidelines that are now well-established in global businesses worldwide.